Here at ARBCO, only top quality
materials are used, to produce the excellent durability characteristics
of our wheels. The macerated construction of our stock wheels consists of
cellulose fibers, impregnated
with high quality phenolic resin. Supplementary materials in the special
wheels are of the same high quality level.
• Roller Bearings
• Solid Axles
• Retaining Washer Assemblies
• Spanner Bushings
• Lock Nuts
• Grease Fittings Installed
• Machined Grease Grooves
• V GroovesWheel Styles
• Standard Black (For normal use and impact loads)
• High Temperature (For temperatures exceeding 300° F)
• Laminated Tread (Resist chipping and fraying, more impact resistant)
• Pallet Roller (Available in standard black)
• Sanitary Wheels (Meets the food industry sanitation code)
• ARBCO's engineering services take special wheel requirements in
• Quotations per your prints will be made promptly.
** Call or write if you have a special requirement or to obtain our product
catalog and pricing information.